Saturday, November 17, 2007

Closed

I see we have a response to our last post. Thank you, highperformance, for showing an interest. For anyone who also stumbles on this blog, I'll just post the final update.

We completed the project. Although the results were far from what we hoped to achieve. Due to the exceedingly large number of neurons, the BLSTM is very slow. Also, after having it run for several days on end, it has yet to show any conclusive evidence of actually positively identifying phonemes.

We started this project as part of the seminary Speech Recognition; we have since handed in our paper and received a passing grade. Both Timo and myself considered investing more time into this project, possibly as a study project. However this did not fit into either of our curricula so far. That makes the project abandonware at this point.

The last version of the source code is available here:
www.haploid.nl/sr2k7/lstm-070620-1511.zip

I am not aware of any restrictions on the use of this code, so use at your leisure. This code comes as is, with very little documentation on its use.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Daniel said...

Can you send me the last version of the source code?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm currently working on a read-out layer and I would like to try it with the LSTM architecture. The link for your LSTM code is not working. If possible, please send it to email AT rebordao DOT net

Thanks and have a nice week.

Antonio

Aidar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aidar said...

Hi, I'm interested in speech recognition and want to include LSTM into ASR system. So it would be great to see your last version of the code.
My email Aidar_h@rambler.ru

Unknown said...

Can you send me the last version of the source code?

Thank you

My email ramos@icmc.usp.br

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, could you send me your final code please? my email is: henry.yu.yi@gmail.com. many thanks!

Joshua Olson said...

May I please have a copy of your code too? It could be useful for my own use.

Joshua Olson said...

Sorry, my email is 0joshua.olson1 (aT ) gmaiI.c0m

Unknown said...

Hi It is really interesting, would you please send me your codes.
My email is fermat97@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

hello. how can i add LSTM toolbox into matlab? can you help me?
thanks

armansamimi18@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Can I get the code files for this? I am trying to test an LSTM network using mfcc.

Unknown said...

can you please email them to nirbhay93@gmail.com?